[DeTomaso] FYI (no dog in this fight)

Adin, David DavidAdin at mercydurango.org
Wed Sep 26 09:40:00 EDT 2007

Sept 21, 2007 - 351 cleveland cobra t-pan  - Received the following email
"hi mike, this is Jesse Lostaglia. the sight is looking good still. the reason i am emailing you is, I work for tony branda shelby mustang parts, and we are going to try and run the 351 cleveland cobra t-pan again. tony wants to get at least 30 people with $50 depostits before we go any farther with it. if you or anyone else is interested they must email me with there name and phone #. i will give the info to tony and when it is time for the deposits he will call the people on the list. he is thinking the pans will be 350 to 450 in price. so if you want to pass the info on ,that would be great. also my latest project is a 71 torino hardtop, that i am building a 557 stroker with a procharger making about 10 psi of boost. when i get the chance i will email you some pics. thanks for any help. my email is, cobracleveland at aol.com   Anyone interested please respond back to Jesse