[DeTomaso] Bigger-Better-Heavy Duty Shocks for Silver StateWOOPS - No Slacker Content

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 02:05:29 EDT 2007

Oh man, its good Columbus or the Vikings didn't talk to you slackers 1st!!!

  Your asking Mad Dawg to slow down?! ;-]>
  Okay I actually did slow down in the dips in May and still averaged 152 but the 'challenge' is to improve the ride and the speed from mile 58-62.  No, I am not slowing down but I did get some numbers for Eibach and Stillen is one of their authorized shops and both are close so I should have some added information tomorrow.

Art Stephens <artstephens at charter.net> wrote:
  At the risk of stating the obvious, why don't you just slow down for
the bumps? How many are there? How much trouble would it be to place
temporary signs half a mile before you hit them?

Art