[DeTomaso] VIKINGS AT SILVER STATE WIN THE YANKS HEARTS & MINDS - Was; Bigger-Better-Heavy Duty Shocks for Silver State WOOPS - No Slacker Content

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 01:23:37 EDT 2007

Hey Bjoern,

  All of us could not of been prouder of you crazy Vikings (aka Polly Motorsports) then we were Sunday before last.

  You guys simply showing up with 50+ Norwegian's to support Pal and your team was the most impressive effort we have ever seen by one team in 20 years.  .  .Okay, maybe the second most impressive effort in 20 years since  Junior won the Unlimited Division or when we brought 14 Pantera's in '98 to Silver State. ;-]>

  Seriously, Jorn, my question for Pal Arvid is what shocks and springs was he using on the Firebird at Silver State? Would also like to know how the Firebird did through the Woops (aka; dips)

  If Team Pantera Racing can help you Vikings in anyway in 2008 let me know...You need housing, beer, food, Brazilian Girls at the Big 4, etc. we want to help.  ;-]>

  Dawg

Bjoern Flesland <bflesland at gmail.com> wrote:
  Hi Dawg,
One old time slacker/lurker viking here...(and Pantera GTS # 9035 owner)...
I was together with the Polly Motorsport Team aka the Norwegian
Vikings as a team supporter and course worker last week at the Silver
State Classic Challenge. We all loved it VERY much and were amazed how
well we were received and treated by you all. I think the team maybe
will be back next year, not sure if it will be in May or September.
Tell me what info you need and I'll put you in contact with
driver/team owner Pål Arvid.
Cheers,
Bjoern