[DeTomaso] Bigger-Better-Heavy Duty Shocks for Silver State WOOPS - No Slacker Content

Bjoern Flesland bflesland at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 21:46:47 EDT 2007

Hi Dawg,
One old time slacker/lurker viking here...(and Pantera GTS # 9035 owner)...
I was together with the Polly Motorsport Team aka the Norwegian
Vikings as a team supporter and course worker last week at the Silver
State Classic Challenge. We all loved it VERY much and were amazed how
well we were received and treated by you all. I think the team maybe
will be back next year, not sure if it will be in May or September.
Tell me what info you need and I'll put you in contact with
driver/team owner Pål Arvid.
Cheers,
Bjoern