[DeTomaso] Bigger-Better-Heavy Duty Shocks for Silver StateWOOPS -No Slacker Content

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Tue Sep 25 15:56:17 EDT 2007

I am also running 750 lbs/in springs on the street and track (and I do not
have seats to cushion the bumps.  It's not bad, though.)

You can go stiffer, but as I am sure Goran will point out that there are
some handling and safety trade-offs as you get too stiff.  (Larry, don't
bother.  We all spotted the joke already.)

Maybe an integrated bull nose, skid plate, and belly pan really is the way
to go. :)