[DeTomaso] Bigger-Better-Heavy Duty Shocks for Silver State WOOPS -No Slacker Content

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 15:25:17 EDT 2007

Here ya go!  I'm ready for the Baja 1000

  http://www.banzairunnerpantera.com/documents/banzairunner4x4_front.jpg
  http://www.banzairunnerpantera.com/documents/banzairunner4x4_rear.jpg

Mark McWhinney <msm at portata.com> wrote:
  The off-road folks use very long travel suspension.

Garth -- do you still have that picture of your Pantera with the off-road
suspension?