[DeTomaso] 351c oil filter

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Sep 25 00:05:38 EDT 2007

In a message dated 9/24/07 18 58 5, dakelm at qwest.net writes:

> Anybody have the Motorcraft part # for the Pantera's oil filter? Please
> don't tell me to go to the Motorcraft site - it doesn't go back that far.

The standard Motorcraft filter is the FL-1.   That is used on virtually all
Fords since the Model T! (HAH!)

However, if you are driving your car in a performance kinda way, you are much
better off with the much higher-quality Motorcraft FL1-HP (High Performance).
  It has a substantially stronger case among other things.   They are
available from Ford dealers for about $13-16 a pop, or from Summit.