[DeTomaso] 5S on Ebay

F&D Terry gt5s at bcpl.net
Mon Sep 24 08:18:05 EDT 2007

It looks like a nice car. At first I thought it may have been Frank
Luger's car but his had a painted engine compartment. The only other red
one I know of in the area was in Dale City Virginia many years ago. I
don't think Kirk ever sold an Amerisport with a Windsor engine, however,
he would be the one to check with about that. If I'm correct on the
engine, then the smog equipment would be for a Cleveland. This should be
a concern to anyone who would have to pass emission testing. Other than
the speakers mounted in the door panels the car looks like a good one.
Hmmmmm, it's got me thinking. I already bought one nice GT5-S in North
Carolina.

Fred T.