[DeTomaso] Compression ratio question

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Sep 22 12:32:40 EDT 2007

Well, I've searched all through the archives going back to 2001 when I
first got the engine in the Mach I finished, all through my own personal
emails, which unfortunately don't go back that far anymore, and I still
can't find the numbers I got when I actually -did- do a compression test.

Since I can't remember, my guess is either 125 or 175.  I'm wanting my
memory to be 175-185 on all cylinders (because I -do- remember it
blowing me away how high it was), but that was five or six years ago.  I
really need to document this stuff better.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA