[DeTomaso] Donut Derelicts in the Rain in Huntington Beach on Saturday- HappyYom Kipper

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 22 02:35:35 EDT 2007

Okay SoCal Slackers,

  Your in luck.  Its raining cats and dawgs here in Huntington Beach so there wll be plenty of parking spots for the bench racing in the morning.
  .
  At o'dark hours Saturday I plan to drive to DD in HB in the rain.....get some coffee, chew on some high compressin detonation and sip a cup of joe then maybe do some donuts then pull out the fame thrower to take out any low compression wiener garage queen Panteras that may be nearby hiding ;-]>

  Trust me your Pantera won't meltin the rain. Find your nut sack, shades and smokes and meet us there in the morning a 6am <Happy Face>

  Mad Dawg

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com