[DeTomaso] Dyno Update

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 13:54:04 EDT 2007

<<< The response has been great on this guys.  I've got a couple of dozen posts and email
  mesages to respond but won't be able to get to them until later this weekend. >>>

  This is great Dan!  Have you posted this to the Cleveland forum?  I'm sure the folks there
  would be equally interested, and it would result in even more financial support. Just an idea.

  Thanks for doing this!  And sign up for PayPal so we can start sending you $$.

  Cheers!
  Garth