[DeTomaso] Washington D.C. dinner tomorrow?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Sep 21 11:39:18 EDT 2007

Hey DC-area dudes,

I'm going to be flying into Andrews AFB and spending the night tomorrow
night; scheduled to arrive at about 6:15 p.m. meaning not established in the hotel
etc. until closer to 8:00 p.m.

Anybody up for a late dinner?   I don't know if I'll be staying on-base or at
a nearby hotel.   You can e-mail me today or tomorrow morning; my cell is
(707) 628-3317 where you can leave a message during the day tomorrow, and we can
try to hook up after I land.

And if all goes as planned (which rarely happens), I'd be at Cherry Point
N.C. at 6:15 Sunday evening, and we could do the same thing down there.

Lemmeknow! :>)