[DeTomaso] Possible club/list/forum 351C dyno

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 14:35:58 EDT 2007

You mean:

  http://www.ee.iitb.ac.in/~apte/CV_PRA_TAGUCHI_INTRO.htm

  I'm not sure how well it applies to black magic (i.e., engine design).

  As an alternative, I'd suggest that someone get one of better the engine modeling programs running and run in parallel with Dan comparing results.  If the model is close, it would suggest that the model could be used to extrapolate and interpolate Dan's results.  It might be worth contacting one of the model developers, they might help with something like this if it is a well thought out and presented study.  Does anyone know these guys:

  http://www.motionsoftware.com/

  Ken

"John Bentley (jab)" <jab at cisco.com> wrote:
  Mark,

This looks like a perfect application for a 2-level orthogonal DOE. :)
You da man!

JB