[DeTomaso] Possible club/list/forum 351C dyno project?

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 19 22:17:28 EDT 2007

Dan - you are awesome.  This is one of the reasons why the Pantera community is so cool.

I could lend a CompCams 282S or CompCams 294s with matching solid lifters.

The 282S is in my block right now.  The 294S is new-in-box waiting for its new home.

Once the data is crunched and pics taken, this could easily be a feature in Hot Rod (or other rags).