[DeTomaso] Possible club/list/forum 351C dyno project?

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Wed Sep 19 17:52:17 EDT 2007

That was my aim.  I've been conversing with Dan privately about this
off and on for a while.  I can set up quite a few simple items, all of
which would be non-subscription.  However, at some point there is
content I am targeting to be subscription only.  But as for Dan's
content, if he wishes to use this domain, the idea would be I would
give him enough access and privileges that the content would be his
own and not regurgitated through a third party.

All he has to do is take me up on it.

Asa Jay

Quoting adin at frontier.net: