[DeTomaso] Possible club/list/forum 351C dyno project?

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Wed Sep 19 16:41:19 EDT 2007

Might I offer a suggestion?

Let Dan post the results (wonderful write-ups).  Who ever wants to
host may do so. (with Dan's permission)

This way, all of us crusty/curmudgeous types don't have to kiss
anyone's back bumper (register or signin on some commie-faggot-spyring
website) to obtain information.

Grouchy & Dirty, in Durango

Quoting asajay at asajay.com: