[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Registry Contest

www.ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 18 16:13:32 EDT 2007

Yes,

Just email photos.  I "process" them (cut, crop, color adjust, compress,
size) as necessary, then add them to the photo page.

There are two parts to the Registry; the database, which holds the
information from the Registry form, while the photo page holds the photos,
details and description which does not fit into one of the database fields.

This free-flowing text typically includes build details, and ownership
history if supplied.  In the case of some entries this information documents
upgrades, improvements, or accomplishments (like attending racing events).

It can be whatever the submitter supplies.  For a number of entries the
information is from a "For Sale" advertisement.  I intentionally do not edit
the ad for typos, misspellings or even claims.  If a seller claims 900 rwhp
or that the car walks (runs) on water, I leave the text is "As Is".

I've been asked to include the sales price, but rarely do I learn that.  If
supplied I'll post it, as that will help document the value of examples of
our Marque.

Chuck Melton

Hi Chuck,

That's great that you have built this up with so much information.

I was able to update my registration that I had entered a few months back
with new info, but I did not see any way to update the photos.  How do we do
that?  Just email them to you?

Mark