[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Registry Contest

www.ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 18 14:47:56 EDT 2007

Due to ProvaMo.com being unavailable for a couple of days, I am extending
the contest

to enter cars into the DeTomaso Registry until 9/20.

There are a few people that have enters a number of cars that are not
complete, and therefore would not

count in the contest.  If you have submitted photos, but have not entered
the data, (or vice versa) now is your chance

to correct that gap.

Kirby, Stephan Kurth, Peter, Dave and Doug are ones I remember.

The Registry has now well passed 700 entries, so I would like to thank
everyone that submitted even just one entry.

Chuck Melton

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:53 AM