[DeTomaso] NW Pantera Guys Rear Wheel Bearing Tool for rent..??

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sun Sep 16 21:23:22 EDT 2007

Having the tool is one thing, being able to torque it to the required
350-400 ft/lbs is another.  Also, if the flange is that loose, you should
probably pull the axles and inspect them and the bearings - if it's wobbling
that much, they may need to be replaced and your uprights possibly inspected
for wear damage.
Any of the vendors can help you with parts.  If it comes to needing new, an
option would be to send your uprights to one of the vendors to do the work
for you.
Let us know what you find.
Mike Thomas
Panteras Northwest