[DeTomaso] What is Anti-seize anyway?

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Sat Sep 15 12:32:38 EDT 2007

WD-40 is nothing like that. What you're looking for is a grease-like substance with either a copper or silver tone. the silver toned type is aluminum based. You should be able to find it at a car parts shop, not a hardware store. Try a wheel/tire shop, the stuff is often used for lug nuts/bolts.

Tomas