[DeTomaso] OT 1950 Ford Crestline

Robert Kirk kirkbrit at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 11:40:16 EDT 2007

Any of you have insight to 50 era Ford trim parts?  Perhaps as OT material you might reply directly...
  kirkbrit at yahoo.com

  1952 Crestline Victoria.
  I need three locks and keepers for the doors and truck...key also.
  Radio or what model, I assume Philco, was used.  Interior rear view mirror and the emblems for the trunk, hood and front fender, and chrome trim for front fender and door.
  Lastly corner lamps, the rear light assemblies and front turn signal assemblies.

  If this seems mundane or too far off normal discussion for the list feel free to contact me directly.  HELP is appreciated!

  Robert Kirk