[DeTomaso] Blast from the past!

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 14 16:12:29 EDT 2007

Hi Jack,
  I've since found out my car belonged to Fred Martin who was with Dennins Quella at PPC.
Mike Staskie was fun to deal with.  That $600 got basically the center section of a Pantera.
Good ol' days.
Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa
Haven't heard of Mike Staski since the early '80s when I bought some missing A/C parts from him. He used to buy badly damaged Panteras and part them out. And I someone told me Fred Fossett was indited in the late '80s for selling Pantera parts that didn't quite belong to him.... FWIW- J DeRyke**************************************See what's new at http://www.aol.com