[DeTomaso] Blast from the past!

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 14 11:00:31 EDT 2007

  I was looking through some paperwork last night and found a reciept from Mike Staskie in Chicago.
I bought a nearly complete interior section for $600.  That was around 1986.  I used to call and talk
to his mother and tell her what I needed.  Is he still around?
  I also found some paperwork from 427 Performance in Denver.  I talked to Fred there.  I have a feeling
my current car may be connected to that gruop somehow.  No proof, just a thought.  Anybody remember
these folks or know what's happening now?
Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa