[DeTomaso] How do you know?

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Thu Sep 13 14:11:06 EDT 2007

I work for a GPS tracking company. We do fleet tracking for Semi's. I have
a GPS in my daily driver and soon my collector cars. We are planning on
coming out with a package.

There are some companies out there with a package right now. If you don't
want to spend the money for the package, (just for one trip to the
maintenance shop) make a GPS tracking sticker and throw is on the window.

Gary