[DeTomaso] Pushbutton

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Thu Sep 13 14:05:58 EDT 2007

Dear Mike,

You wrote:
"There
>are no 'regular' black ones; people with black wipers (like me) made them that
>way. The exceptions to that rule (of course there are exceptions) are (if I
>recall correctly?) the GTS Panteras that had all their chrome/polished trim
>blacked out."
$$$$$$$$ #7171 was bone stock with 2100 miles on it when I bought it in 1988. I removed the wipers and stored them in the attic. I do recall that they are black. The wipers on 7191 are likewise black. I would hazard a guess that there are "regular black ones" out there, at least, on the late 74s.

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles