[DeTomaso] 1ST ANNUAL JERSEY PANTERAS AT THE WHISKEY CAFE EVENT, SEPTEMBER 15TH

Chris Lewis clewis at dancemusic.net
Thu Sep 13 10:49:51 EDT 2007

SEPTEMBER 15, 2007 @ 4:00pm SHARP

Rain Date September 29th

The American Cruiser’s Car Show every Saturday at The Whiskey Café in Lyndhurst, NJ is a great local car show pulling over 500 cars every Saturday.  The reaction of people to the one or two Panteras that show up on Saturdays is always very positive.

We are asking that on September 15th every available Jersey Pantera’s member or DeTomaso owners to show up in force for a great display of the DeTomaso marque.  The entry fee is only $1.00 to enter your car.  So that we can all park together as a group we ask that you arrive between 3:45pm and 4:00pm.

This is a great, inexpensive way to show case our cars, our marque and generate presence and interest in the general publics mind.  Every bit of publicity and exposure helps us maintain interest in and therefore value of our cars.  Members of Jersey Pantera’s Mel Goldenberg, Ron Lombardo and Chris Lewis attend on a regular basis can attest to what great afternoon this event is, being spent with car enthusiasts of all stripes.

So we ask you to please attend this event ad support our community and cars.

PLEASE EMAIL CONFIRMATION OF YOUR ATTENDANCE TO: clewis at dancemusic.net

THE WHISKEY CAFÉ IS LOCATED AT, 1050 WALL STREET WEST, LYNDHURST, NJ

PHONE NUMBER IS: 201-939-4889    WEBSITE: www.whiskeycafe.com

DIRECTIONS

>From the North using NJ Route 17 traveling South

Take NJ Route 17 South toward Polito Ave Lyndhurst.  Continue straight passed all NJ Route 3 exits and follow Route 17 South around a tight curve to the first local traffic light.   Turn left onto Polito Ave and continue to the next traffic light (in front of Medieval Times).   Turn left onto Wall Street West.  The Whiskey Cafe is located in the second building on the right (1050 Wall Street West).  Ample parking is available in the parking lot next to the Cafe entrance.

>From the Pocono’s or Sussex County using Interstate 80 traveling East

Take I-80 East to exit NJ Route 17 South.  Continue on NJ Route 17 South for approximately 5.3 miles toward Polito Ave Lyndhurst. Continue straight passed all NJ Route 3 exits and follow Route 17 South around a tight curve to the first local traffic light.   Turn left onto Polito Ave and continue to the next traffic light (in front of Medieval Times).   Turn left onto Wall Street West.  The Whiskey Cafe is located in the second building on the right (1050 Wall Street West).  Ample parking is available in the parking lot next to the Cafe entrance.

>From the Garden State Parkway traveling North or South

Going north on Parkway take exit 153a (NJ Route 3 East), Going south on the Parkway take exit 153 (NJ Route 3 East).   Continue on NJ Route 3 East for approximately 5 miles; look for sign [17 South, Lyndhurst and Polito Ave] and exit.  Don’t take the right exit at the end of the ramp [17 South Ridge Road], but go straight ahead onto Polito Avenue.  Continue on Polito Ave to next traffic light (in front of Medieval Times) and turn left onto Wall Street West.   The Whiskey Cafe is located in the second building on the right (1050 Wall Street West).   Ample parking is available in the parking lot next to the Cafe entrance.