[DeTomaso] Pushbutton

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Sep 13 00:37:11 EDT 2007

In a message dated 9/12/07 19 49 37, claywillmott at hotmail.com writes:

> I think Ford actually had the typo if 1339 was the last recorded......
>
> My pushbutton is 1343.

I agree with you.   Although the Ford book is very explicit, I don't think
that number is correct.   The number I have always heard associated with US
pushbuttons is 75, although I don't know if that's an 'about' figure or an exact
number.   I've also heard that 1399 was the last US pushbutton, which would be
113 pushbuttons.   That's why it is so important to contribute data to the
registry.

For years we all thought there were only 98 US GTS Panteras imported; the
true figure is exactly 150 (people forgot to count the 52 that were imported for
California only).