[DeTomaso] Pushbuttons hand built?

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Wed Sep 12 17:22:40 EDT 2007

I think it's a slight exaggeration. Fellow lister Björn owns a very early car, #1014, and it differs in many details from mine, #2004. It is probably what could be described as hand built. Later pushbuttons I've seen lack the little quirks that Björn's car has and are more like my car. What I note in the Euro parts book is that quite a few parts differ within the first 1000 cars or so as p/ns are indicated for for cars up to # and from # and these numbers are in the first hundreds of cars made.

Tomas