[DeTomaso] Keys! and . . .

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Tue Sep 11 15:45:13 EDT 2007

Heard enough about keys.

Took a "Lucas" key (ford power for content) to the local Ace hardward
- I was surprised they had blanks (labeled for some RB or something)
so I had them cut me two.  To my eye, identical.  To the lock - no
workie.

Went back, found "the old guy" and had him cut me two more - his
spectacles said they would work.  Lock said no workie.

You never know what may happen - get a spare if you can!

Another old guy . . .