[DeTomaso] Keys!

Dagny Kristine Bakken dagny-kr at online.no
Tue Sep 11 15:17:19 EDT 2007

I have a old(original ?) set of keys for our #2293,and the doorkey says :
GIOBERT 1876 on one side,and TORINO on the other.The ignition key says FORD
on one side and KOLB on the other.I have a replacement key for the ign.thats
of the plastichead type that Mike reffers to, thats just as long as the
original.This is a ILCO FC7-P .Good Luck ! :)

Øyvind Bakken