[DeTomaso] TPR update

John Bentley (jab) jab at cisco.com
Tue Sep 11 13:01:37 EDT 2007

I got a call from Dennis this morning and he's on the road to Nevada.
It turns out he had a short around his starter.  A big thanks to Donny
Byers of Precision Pro-Formance for jumping on the problem at 7pm last
night!  Turns out an oil line was touching the starter and fried it.
I've tried to warn Dennis about those oil coolers! hahaha

Even with all the last minute problems (power valve, ignition switch,
starter, etc)  Donny, Dick, and Russ pitched-in and got him on the road.
Thanks guys!

JB