[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Registry

www.ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 10 17:06:21 EDT 2007

The deadline to add a DeTomaso to the Registry, as part of the ‘contest’
anyway, is September 15th (this week).

The person (or club) that enters the most (valid) DeTomasos receives a
polished stainless steel hinge bolt set.

Although the Registry has passed 700 cars, response to the reward/contest
has been limited, so I may not do this again.

If anyone needs help adding a car, let me know, I’m building some photos
pages now, and have time to help.

Reward/contest details are available on the site.

HYPERLINK "http://www.provamo.com/"www.ProvaMo.com

Chuck Melton

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:48 AM