[DeTomaso] Lost Keys

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 10 16:21:10 EDT 2007

I got to a locksmith during lunch and found that the ignition key #s John
Maffeo and Mark Tumbarello  gave me is a ket that will fit in the lock but
is too long.  My car is a '74... wonder if that makes a difference?
Also, Thinking back to all the times I've actually locked a Pantera in the
last 20 years (2 or 3 times, maybe) I'm thinking about just removing the
tumblers/pins and using  blank keys.  Depends on the time, trouble and cost
to get keys.  Strange how the last set dissapeared about the same time as
the last girlfriend. ???
Michael