[DeTomaso] Russ Fulp Race Engines and Dick Drenske to the rescue

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 9 14:51:03 EDT 2007

Well you guys are definately smarter then I am but I gotta tell ya Russ that ain't saying much! ;-]>

  Seriously, thank you sir and thank you Dick for your patience and for going the extra mile to help me get to the starting line.

  Very much appreciated.

  Mad Dawg Antenucci
  Team Pantera Racing - Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa
  "If you're not on the edge you're taking up space"

russ <musclebyrussell at hotmail.com> wrote:
  You are more than welcome Dennis. I'm just glad that we could help you & the team out. It just seemed like an odd problem.I don't think that any one person could figure it out.A problem like that takes two or more smart individuals putting their heads together to conquer it.