[DeTomaso] Russ Fulps Race Engines & Dick Drenske to the rescue

John Bentley (jab) jab at cisco.com
Sun Sep 9 12:49:49 EDT 2007

THAT'S the DAWG I know.  Good for you.  That's teamwork!  I'm glad to
hear you got it fixed.  A big thanks to Dick and Russ for bailing you
out so close to the event.  There is no replacement for experience
(well, except for dumb luck!).  Instead of being curled up on the porch,
you got BUSY.

Ely in 4 days.......

JB,  official TPR motivator!