[DeTomaso] Tricks for removing driveshafts?

chendric at bellsouth.net chendric at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 9 10:06:26 EDT 2007

I have to agree with Thomas Tornblom about removing the exhaust. I, also have the Euro GTS exhaust. I replaced my half shafts when I was replacing the rotors, so I already had the rear uprights out. Even with the rear suspension apart and the uprights out, there was no way the half shafts were going to come out with the exhaust in place.

My half shafts are mounted with the light end out, so I have some rub marks on the exhaust and shafts.

-------------- Original message from Charles McCall <charlesmccall at gmail.com>: --------------