[DeTomaso] Asa Jay prep for SSC (was Re: Who is going to be at WOT long enough to needFancySchmantzy Race Oil? 6- PANTERA OIL)

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 8 00:51:00 EDT 2007

NOW your talkin like the Master Sergeant I KNEW! ;-]>

Asa Jay Laughton <asajay at asajay.com> wrote:  If homework and house payments don't get in the way too much, I should
be able to make it.

But you know, come spring next year I sure could use the Brazilian girls
up here to do a couple of car washes to raise money. Plenty of dirty
cars by then. Please don't make me go to Hooters for girls, . . . it's
Spokane for cyrin' out loud.

Guess I better calculate a budget. :|

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired