[DeTomaso] Who is going to be at WOT long enough toneedFancySchmantzy Race Oil? 6- PANTERA OIL

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 23:07:00 EDT 2007

I had run in front of Tom and Doc Abe in another division and was anxiously waiting for both of them to come into the the turn around point outside Wendover.....I hear one of the course workers say on the radio that Tom is coming in PAST the finish line at WOT so I am standing on the side of the road to give him a thumbs up and this silver blur speeds by me and doesn't slow down approaching the shut down area.....and the guys next to me ask,
  "why isn't he slowing down?"  He's such a show-off! ;-]>

  md

Art Stephens <artstephens at charter.net> wrote:
  Tom,
That sounds like an "Oh Shit" experience! How did you solve the
problem?

Art