[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 38, Issue 6- PANTERA OIL

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Thu Sep 6 19:10:28 EDT 2007

Mike,
I have run my Pantera with oil temps of over 300
as the gauge is pegged sometimes on the track
I usually back off and let is cool to 260 and then
back at it.... I am running MOBIL 1.... When we
pulled the motor the bearings still looked brand new
(dull still on them)  I am convinced this is the best
oil there is as I would have thought they would be
nothing but bare copper

Just my take
Car should be ready in approx 2 weeks
Mustang Gt350 clone is also getting close to running again

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera