[DeTomaso] Lost Keys

Nolan Scheid Nolan at mortarsprayer.com
Thu Sep 6 15:57:46 EDT 2007

Hi Phil,
A locksmith should be able to make you a key pretty easily. A skilled guy will have a couple options
like filing a key until they get it. Then from the thin filled key he can make you some copies.

I have had it done for a car 10 years ago. It was less than a hundred bucks to have a guy come out
and make me a fresh set. Tell the locksmith on the phone to bring his Capri and Fiat blanks.

If you join AAA will they send out a locksmith for lost keys?

On my Datsun Roadster, I had lost the keys for several years. Then one night about 4 am, I startled
myself away and KNEW where the keys were. Funny how the brain works. Sure enough, the next morning I
walked right out to the shelf in the garage where they had been sitting since I put them there.

Good luck,
Nolan