[DeTomaso] gas tank question

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Tue Sep 4 13:11:39 EDT 2007

Thanks for the information.

I still think you should double check the plunger arrangement you mentioned.
  If the valve works the same way as my "ball in the tube" thing, gravity
would still affect it.    But then again, maybe I have no concept of how
your plunger system works.  Running the tube as you suggested seems like a
good idea.

Sincerely,

Chris