[DeTomaso] Books, manuals and pamphlets, oh my!

Jim Ferrara tgr289 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 4 12:34:56 EDT 2007

Before I really dig into things, I need to start get a good set of reference
materials.

On previous car projects I've tackled, I have had spotty luck with
reproduction stuff, ranging from amateur photocopies to professional copies
from original publishers which are terrible.

I thought I'd put this out to the forum for your thoughts, opinions as to
what manuals, pamphlets, etc. are really needed. Right now, I'm leaning
towards the Factory Shop Manual, full set of TSBs, Owner's Manual and the
latter (non-Ford) parts book that most of the vendors seem to reference.

Also, if originals still exist, who has them? If not, are all the
reproductions about the same...or are some better than others?

Thx in advance,
Jim