[DeTomaso] Shipping a Pantera to Sweden

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 06:28:24 EDT 2007

Doug -
I shipped a Pantera from NY to France, and then from France to California so
I've been through the shipping process a couple of times.

I have never been through the IMPORTATION process, as I drove on US plates
while living in France and Spain.

For me, the process was relatively painless. Feel free to pass on my e-mail
address if they would like to speak to someone who has first-hand knowledge
of the subject.

Cheers

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness across Europe"
http://members.aol.com/PanteraGT5S1985/