[DeTomaso] Fuel line sock.

Arnold Pleuss apleuss at charter.net
Sun Sep 2 22:11:42 EDT 2007

Finally narrowing down what appears to be a fuel starvation problem to my 625 Road Demon Jr. Stock motor and I can drive alone at 60 -65 MPH without much problem.  Get to 70 at a steady pace and motor my hesitate a little. Step on the pedal and you might as well turn the motor off. Get off the pedal and motor will recover slowly. Pull over to the side of the road  and it will idle without a problem.

I'm guessing either the fuel line sock in the gas tank is plugged or the fuel pump is getting weak.

Any thoughts on the problem?

Arnie  73L  #5725