[DeTomaso] DeTomasos 4 Sale

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Sep 2 19:10:22 EDT 2007

In a message dated 9/1/07 10 53 55, pantera007 at sbcglobal.net writes:

> Mike Drew, didn't you know of one or two new cars on the market?

There's a beautiful Gr4 clone up in Sacramento that I will be getting
information on, shortly, and when I do I'll be zinging it to you right away.
Probably the week after next.   I've been busy zipping around Baghdad and Balad the
past few days though.

As an aside, I hooked up with an old friend from high school/college who is
based at the Victory Base Complex in Baghdad the other night.   I'd never been
far from the airplane, but he picked me up and took me back to his hooch (he's
a full colonel so he has his own (spartan) quarters).   It was AMAZING how
huge that facility is.   I figured it would be just a minute or two to get
there, but it was a full 50 minutes of driving.   We have a LOT of people and a LOT
of stuff clustered around the airport--flying over it all these times, I had
no idea that so much of what I was looking down on, was ours....