[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 39, Issue 31 Earthquake

www.ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 31 19:51:19 EDT 2007

I recently visited Idaho.  Much of the area is an "active" volcanic area.
(The same source as the Yellowstone thermal activity).
...and Mt. St. Helens is just up wind.

There is strong evidence that there is a pattern of substantial activity
every 2,000 years.  Um, when was the last activity in this Idaho area?

Oh, a little more than 2,000 years ago.

There are hazards everywhere.  If it is not Mother Nature, it's the humans,
or other lower creatures.  Take your pick.

Oh, yea, we have all made our choice, and are living with it.  Grin.

Chuck