[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 39, Issue 31 Earthquake

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Wed Oct 31 17:52:24 EDT 2007

My wife and I were at my old shop picking a few things
up just before the earthquake... we drove off to dinner
and never felt a thing.... After we came home and found
out about the quake at 11pm I had a problem sleeping

We have bought a new bldg for our cars 4800 sf my brother and I.
So in preparing the new shop I have things stacked up all around
the old place... My Pantera is partially under my brothrers 32 on a stacker,
the Mustang is on jackstands right next the the Firebird... I had
visions of four cars all wrecked at once.... Today all was well but
it was a long night.. time to move before something really goes wrong

Bob