[DeTomaso] Jay Lenos E85 powered Vette

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 31 13:38:47 EDT 2007

The Gov. seems to want us to believe E85 is so great!  What about the cost to produce E85? Someone said you get about 20% less MPG, if this is true, then we need a 20% larger fuel tank. (to go the same miles) No one talks much about the pollution or the 20% more pollution to go the same distance. What about all the older car that might need to be modified to run on the stuff? (cost to we the people)

  OK, lets see! E85 not any cheaper than gas, not as good MPG, There is not a E85 station on every corner.

  As far as Farts in a tank Yea your probable right! (Seriously now!) we would need to toe around a large tank. I would think to BEAN growing folks would be on this like stink.....
  Well lets not go there.

  God!!! I need to find a job! I got to much time on my hands!

  Back to job hunting!
  Curt

gow2 at rc-tech.net wrote:
  Do you truly understand the MPG and tank limitations of fart tanks!
Seriously now! :)

Gary