[DeTomaso] How would you search a database of DeTomasos?

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Wed Oct 31 12:35:14 EDT 2007

Well, if it IS a database (and I just have to ASSume here because
someone doesn't like my knickname) then separating data components
would allow a search by each data component.

i.e. (in example, for the non latin speakers) if color, tire brand, or
"L" / non "L" are in the database, then one should be able to find out
who has a yellow "L" w/ Pirellis.

(Personal rant) [1] Why is there a database without someone to
supervise it? (OK, I'll stop now)

David, don't know much about databases, its only my dumbass job,
crusading for logic and common sense in the universe.
Gotta go check my medications now . . . .

[1] This would be like the MD required smiley face - if you aren't
interested in my personal mental defliction, DON'T READ IT.