[DeTomaso] One Swedish Pantera byer i flying to San Jose...

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Oct 31 10:42:30 EDT 2007

In a message dated 10/29/07 11:25:56 PM, Henrik.Svensson at gda.se writes:

> Hi guys. I'm taking at trip to San Jose today. I intend to by a 1971
> Pantera that I have been looking at. I will be in San Jose and San Francisco for
> one week. If someone in the area wants to show me their Pantera or give me some
> edvice of what to se when I'm there please let me know... /Henrik

Henrik--you're in luck.   The monthly meeting of the Pantera Club of Northern
California is this Thursday evening, starting at 7:00 p.m. at Coco's
Restaurant in Sunnyvale (which is just a few minutes north of San Jose on the 101
freeway).

Coming from San Jose, take the Lawrence Expressway exit, and turn left and
cross the freeway, heading towards the ocean.   Straight through the first
stoplight, and the restaurant is on the corner of the next street, Oakmead Parkway.
  Turn left, then a quick right into the parking lot and drive to the back,
which is where all the Panteras will be parking.

Sorry I won't see you there!